Saturday, May 16, 2015
Bishop Timon-St. Jude graduate Connor Fields had six goals on a day of big individual accomplishments for the University at Albany's lacrosse team, but the Great Danes fell to top-seeded Notre Dame,... Read More
About the reporter
Buffalo native Mark Gaughan started working at The News in 1980 and covered the Bills from 1992 through 2014. He is a former president of the Pro Football Writers of America.
Amy Moritz, a native of Lockport, has covered colleges for The Buffalo News since 1999. She has a bachelor's degree in journalism/mass communication from St. Bonaventure University and a master's degree in humanities from the University at Buffalo. An endurance athlete, she has completed several triathlons, half marathons and marathons.
- Much-needed power forward, shooting guard commit to Niagara
- Kristen Sharkey joins UB women's hoops staff
- Bona plans ahead at No. 2 guard with transfer Matt Mobley
- Ex-Griff Zach Lewis gets desired 'promotion;' will he be more fulfilled?
- Transfer addition Matt Mobley gives Bonnies more long-term backcourt security