About the reporter
Buffalo native Mark Gaughan started working at The News in 1980 and covered the Bills from 1992 through 2014. He is a former president of the Pro Football Writers of America.
Amy Moritz, a native of Lockport, has covered colleges for The Buffalo News since 1999. She has a bachelor's degree in journalism/mass communication from St. Bonaventure University and a master's degree in humanities from the University at Buffalo. An endurance athlete, she has completed several triathlons, half marathons and marathons.
- Quality performances by Atlantic Hockey
- Five Things to Watch: Central Michigan at UB
- UB's Wood, Tepper discuss dealing with the cold reatlity of coaching profession
- In the shadow of football, autumn is still a love time for hockey in South Bend
- Star RB for Central Michigan gets probation, ready to face Bulls Saturday