About the reporter
Buffalo native Mark Gaughan started working at The News in 1980 and covered the Bills from 1992 through 2014. He is a former president of the Pro Football Writers of America.
Amy Moritz, a native of Lockport, has covered colleges for The Buffalo News since 1999. She has a bachelor's degree in journalism/mass communication from St. Bonaventure University and a master's degree in humanities from the University at Buffalo. An endurance athlete, she has completed several triathlons, half marathons and marathons.
- New West Club at UB Stadium named in honor of Dr. Ed Gicewicz
- UB football practice report Day 15: Freshman QB Tyree Jackson shines
- UB football practice report: Day 14
- Bonnies get seven home games in non-conference hoops schedule
- Justin Moss removed from UB basketball team as result of on-campus theft