About the reporter
Buffalo native Mark Gaughan started working at The News in 1980 and covered the Bills from 1992 through 2014. He is a former president of the Pro Football Writers of America.
Amy Moritz, a native of Lockport, has covered colleges for The Buffalo News since 1999. She has a bachelor's degree in journalism/mass communication from St. Bonaventure University and a master's degree in humanities from the University at Buffalo. An endurance athlete, she has completed several triathlons, half marathons and marathons.
- Big 4 Mailbag: Talking UB football prospects and UB, Canisius hoops
- Shannon Evans confirms he's joining Bobby Hurley at Arizona State
- No sleep 'till Brooklyn for Atlantic Hockey
- Report says Witherspoon will join Chattanooga staff
- BNRinkside: Pagliero to Colgate and Canisius hockey announces award winners