About the reporter
Buffalo native Mark Gaughan started working at The News in 1980 and covered the Bills from 1992 through 2014. He is a former president of the Pro Football Writers of America.
Amy Moritz, a native of Lockport, has covered colleges for The Buffalo News since 1999. She has a bachelor's degree in journalism/mass communication from St. Bonaventure University and a master's degree in humanities from the University at Buffalo. An endurance athlete, she has completed several triathlons, half marathons and marathons.
- Rumble signs with Evansville, invited to play for Ottawa in NHL Rookie Tourney
- ECHL teams extend qualifying offers
- Asmundson gets a look at Washington Capitals development camp
- Niagara's Kevin Patterson earns Atlantic Hockey academic honors
- Fortman earns Atlantic Hockey Scholar Athlete of the Year honors for Canisius